oven roasted tangy mustard chicken breast
- Leave a Comment
Boneless chicken breast…..its tasty, lean and protein packed….a great choice of meat. I have baked chicken breast in the oven many times before, and even with very careful timing, the meat can turn out a little dry. So today I coated the chicken with a tangy mustard marinade to keep the meat flavoursome and juicy.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees celcius
- Make the marinade by whisking mustard, vinegar and maple syrup in a small bowl
- Place the breasts into a lined roasting dish, season with salt and pepper and coat with marinade
- Bake for between 30 and 35 minutes (time depends on your oven. If unsure, the chicken is cooked when a meat thermometer reads 165 degrees.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with fresh chopped rosemary
|coated and oven ready|
remember to coat the entire piece of chicken with marinade and if you like, an extra grind of pepper adds to the tanginess.Add to favorites